Hamilton & Phillips LLC provides a wide range of services in a variety of industries that include doctors / physicians, dentists, lawyers, construction, realtors, trades, engineers, retail, etc. At Hamilton & Phillips LLC,we strive to meet each client's specific needs in planning for the future and achieving their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment. Our professional services include:
- Accounting Services
- Estate and Trust Planning and Tax Preparation
- Litigation Support and Forensic Accounting
- QuickBooks Accounting Help and Assistance
- Employee Benefits, Pension, and Profit-Sharing Plans
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales
- International Taxation
These services include but are not limited to:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support including Quickbooks
- Payroll processing
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Personal financial statements
- Employee benefit and profit-sharing plans
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation
- Litigation support
We believe that it is impossible to effectively manage your business without knowing where you bottom line stands at a given moment in time. We can help you better manage your business by providing insightful financial reports on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Audits, Reviews, and Compilation
- Audits offer the highest level of assurance to third parties, and include in-depth examination and confirmation of account balances, inventories, and selected transactions. We perform audits for you to remove errors, ascertaining the validity and reliability of your information.
- Reviews provide limited assurance to outside interests and involve inquiries and analytical procedures that confirm financial statement matters and identify any items requiring further analysis. We perform reviews to ensure the integrity of your data.
- Compilations are usually requested for internal purposes and are based upon information provided by a company's management. They do not offer assurance but may involve some adjustment to accounting records. We audit many non-profit groups, churches, chamber of commerce, engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and many other small to medium size businesses. Our audit services also include Federal Single Audits (A-133), Florida State Single Audits, FDOT required audits, and industry specific audits for various certifications and licenses.
Estate and Trust Planning and Tax Preparation
Financial and Retirement Planning
Litigation Support and Forensic Accounting
Forming a Corporation
QuickBooks Accounting Help and Assistance
Hamilton & Phillips LLC offers the following solutions to help meet your QuickBooks needs:
Personal Training- We train you personally! Either one-on-one or several individuals within your organization at your company's location.
Installation- We install QuickBooks on your stand alone computer or in a network environment, in either single- or multi-user mode.
Setup- We assist new QuickBooks users with initial setup including: EasyStep Interview, Preferences, Lists, Customers, Vendors, Employees, Banking and Reports. We also help experienced users manage their businesses more effectively by improving their current setup. Many users experience problems and lack the ability to generate and track important information as a result of inadequate setup.
Support- Our QuickBooks support service can assist you with any installation, setup or operation assistance you might need. In addition, our support is not limited just to the software part of it, but we can also provide accounting and payroll assistance.
Review- Our QuickBooks review service helps companies that have the human resources to perform daily accounting and payroll tasks, but need an accounting and payroll expert to review your transactions, accounts and reports. This review ensures that you receive timely, relevant and reliable financial information. We also inform you of any corrections, adjustments or reclassifications necessary to ensure that the financial information you receive reflects the correct financial condition of your business. Reviews may be conducted at any time, but monthly reviews provide you with up-to-date information and feedback about your business.